|Photo courtesy: www.facebook.com/whusradio|
|Scott tallies up the pledges, while Clyde & Eleanor|
work the phones.
Big thanks to the wonderful record labels who've been so kind to us in providing this fine music: Compass Records, Crossroads Music (Mountain Home/Pisgah Ridge), Mountain Fever Records, Patuxent Music, and Rebel Records.
Here's the list of CDs from which you can choose:
|Easily, this was our most popular premium during Week #1. |
Will the popularity continue in Week #2?
- Eddie & Martha Adcock with Tom Gray & Friends - "Many A Mile" (Patuxent Music)
- Darin & Brooke Aldridge - "Live At Red, White & Bluegrass" (Mountain Home)
- The Boxcars - "All In" (Mountain Home)
- Cumberland Gap Connection - "Another Song" (Mountain Fever Records)
- Flatt Lonesome - "Flatt Lonesome" (Pisgah Ridge)
- Gibson Brothers - "They Called It Music" (Compass Records)
- Chris Jones & the Night Drivers - "Lost Souls & Free Spirits" (Rebel)
- Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver - "Roads Well Traveled" (Mountain Home)
- Mountain Faith - "Battlefield" (Mountain Home)
- Joe Mullins & the Radio Ramblers - "They're Playing My Song" (Rebel)
- Akira Otsuka - "First Tear" (Patuxent Music)
- Junior Sisk & Ramblers Choice - "The Story Of The Day That I Died" (Rebel)
- Ralph Stanley - "Man Of Constant Sorrow" (Rebel Records)
- Volume Five - "Run" (Mountain Fever Records)
- Frank Wakefield - "A Tribute To Bill Monroe" (Patuxent Music)