Here's a quick synopsis:
BBU Concerts (held at the National Heritage Museum -- Lexington, MA):
- Saturday, December 1st - IIIrd Tyme Out AND TBA
- Saturday, January 12th - Laurie Lewis & the Right Hands AND TBA
- Saturday, March 15th - The Grascals AND David Davis & the Warrior River Boys
- Saturday, April 19th - Save the date....
Joe Val Bluegrass Festival -- February 15, 16, 17 -- Sheraton Framingham, Framingham, MA; the lineup includes:
- The Seldom Scene
- Michael Cleveland & Flamekeeper
- The Dailey Vincent Band
- The Steel Drivers
- Frank Wakefield Band
- Alecia Nugent
- Steep Canyon Rangers
- Others to be announced....
If you'd like to buy tickets to any of the shows at the National Heritage Museum, they are now available to order through the BBU website. For Joe Val tickets, there is a different set of rules. Ticket sales & hotel reservations will begin on Tuesday, November 27th for current BBU members, and on Tuesday, December 4th for non-members. Word to the wise: if you're really interested in booking a room at the Sheraton, you need to be a BBU member and get registered early. For your convenience, you can join or renew your BBU membership through the BBU website.
Sounds like there will be some great BG in the area this winter....